Happy Tuesday to all. I love the Internet quite a lot, and one of the parts of the Internet I treasure is Twitter. If you only follow people you went to high school with who tweet about “getting’ swoll” or “chillin wit their bbe,” then your Twitter experience will turn sour real quick. Lucky for you, I have some brilliant accounts that you should follow.
1. Grace Helbig. I’ve blogged about Grace before when I posted about her YouTube channel, DailyGrace. Grace is hilarious and you must follow her.
2. Mindy Kaling. You might now Mindy as Kelly from The Office, or from her lead role on her tv show, The Mindy Project, or from her best-selling memoir, Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? (And Other Concerns). She is smart and incredibly funny and I want to be her best friend.
3. Hipster Mermaid. A man named Braden Graeber runs this Twitter feed and it is hilarious. I don’t know what it is, but all of his tweets get me good.
4. Awkward Girl Problems. I love Awkward Girl Problems. She tweets about the strangest things and I just really enjoy it.
5. Anna Kendrick. Anna Kendrick is hilarious and adorable. If you haven’t figured that out yet, please follow her on Twitter.
6. Steve Martin. Judging by his Twitter feed, Steve Martin seems incredibly strange. I love it.
7. Steve Carell. Steve Carell’s Twitter is as delightful as you imagine it would be. He also tweets about his kids sometimes, which is adorable.
Go ahead and improve your Twitter life by following these accounts. Also, feel free to follow me because I'm hilarious. Just ask me.
Have a great week and thanks for reading :)